San Francisco to Napa stretched limo wine tour Monday JULY 2 - OPEN TO CAFE MEMBERS!

My wife and I are taking a Wine Tour by stretched limo on Monday July 2nd. We would love for Nikon Cafe members in or around San Francisco, or Napa, to join us! The limo holds up to 8 people, and they will charter as many limos as needed. (We will need to alert the tour company to group us together). Champagne, and sodas are included and are freely available in the limo. There will be lots of opportunities to capture images of the beautiful wineries, the fields of grapes, and to make memories!

Costs are the full day of entertainment are:
1 person (s) @ $72.00 each = $72.00
18 % Gratuity
7.5% PUC License
Total charges = $90.36 for 1 person; $180.72 for 2 people.
Tasting charges and meal are not included. Some wineries charge $10 to taste; some do not charge. Lunch is a BLAST! Costs are reasonable for the cheeses, meats, and desserts.

We can meet at the Ferry Building in San Francisco at 9AM, and return to the same place at 5PM, or you can catch our limo in Napa. (The ferry takes you across the Bay, where your limo awaits). We taste at 5 wineries, and eat at V. Sattui winery, where gourmet cheeses, and other delicious entrees await you. http://www.vsattui.com/

This can be YOU and your friends from the CAFE:

137156376-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Definitely the way to go and the price is right. I am only sorry that since I already live in Napa that I must pass on the limo ride. Enjoy!!!

Thank you for the invite. I will have to talk to my friend I am seeing, and see if it may work out. I will PM you guys and let you know when I get down there and figure stuff out. Sounds like a lot of fun especially with other Nikoncafe members!

Jen in Alaska

Thank you for the invite. I will have to talk to my friend I am seeing, and see if it may work out. I will PM you guys and let you know when I get down there and figure stuff out. Sounds like a lot of fun especially with other Nikoncafe members!

Jen in Alaska

Jen,

I hope you can join the "Cafe in the Limo" as we imbibe at Napa on Monday, July 2nd. I've received several PM's from interested Cafe members about this bash. Meanwhile I prepaid a non-refundable deposit on the car, and need to finalize plans with all who are going as soon as possible - hopefully by the end of next week (or before!).

Viva La Napa!!!
:803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803::803:

Enjoy the trip guys, i was just in Napa on Saturday for the wife's birthday. We went to a small cottage looking restaurant, just the 2 of us for lunch. We have done many a wine tours, its a lot of fun, and beautiful scenery.

San Fran limo trip

Sorry I am just getting back to you. I will be seeing the Moody Blues at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga during that time.

Hope you guys enjoy your time in California. I am going on a rafting trip with a friend this weekend. Will be heading up to San Fran with another friend on Tuesday and then who knows ... I have many places I want to see ... and I thought Alaska was a BIG state! hehehe.

Thanks for the invite!

Jen in Alaska ... well Jen in California for two weeks.

Enjoy the trip guys, i was just in Napa on Saturday for the wife's birthday. We went to a small cottage looking restaurant, just the 2 of us for lunch. We have done many a wine tours, its a lot of fun, and beautiful scenery.

This is our 3rd wine tour by limo. It is the only way to go for us. Otherwise, you don't know which wineries to tour, and the warm temps with the wine make it very difficult to stay awake - and I am unfamiliar with the area, to say nothing about a potential DUI!

Sorry I am just getting back to you. I will be seeing the Moody Blues at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga during that time.

Hope you guys enjoy your time in California. I am going on a rafting trip with a friend this weekend. Will be heading up to San Fran with another friend on Tuesday and then who knows ... I have many places I want to see ... and I thought Alaska was a BIG state! hehehe.

Thanks for the invite!

Jen in Alaska ... well Jen in California for two weeks.

Ah, the Moody Blues!! Lucky you, Jen!! Enjoy!!

Definitely the way to go and the price is right. I am only sorry that since I already live in Napa that I must pass on the limo ride. Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the thumbs up! This particular charter company is really special. We ask for the same limo driver every year, and he remembers us (that is scary!!).

Cafe Members in or around Northern California:

This is the "Final Call"; we are going to let the general public take the open seats I reserved for Cafe' members in the limo tomorrow. This is an all day $72 event if anyone wants in tonight.

Thanks!

Latest threads

Top Bottom