1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

San Jose Mission.

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by camerapapi, Jul 18, 2008.

1. I hope this is the right place to post this picture taken at San Jose Mission in San Antonio, Texas. I took this picture in May using my D70S and a Tokina 12-24 f4.
    The file, shot at ISO 200, was converted to b&w and given a light sepia toning.
    I used a Manfrotto 3021 with a Linhof ballhead. I had a polarizer on the lens.
    William Rodriguez
    Miami, Florida.

ChurchWeb-1.

2. very nice shot
    i'd love to see a BIGGER size, please

well done
    thanks for sharing

3. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Nice BW image. Looks like an interesting place to visit :) 

4. San Jose Mission

All I can tell you is that I have a 12x18 enlargement of this shot and it looks great. I am very pleased with the Tokina. I use small sizes to post and I guess that is what everybody else is doing. Thank you kindly for your comments.
    Yes, this is a great place to visit for those interested in photography. I almost miss the place during my visit but at the last minute I saw it in a magazine placed in the room by the hotel and decided to visit. I knew the place called for b&w photography. I can tell you it was very hot!
    Thank you kindly for your comments.
    William.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.