Sandhill shots of the day..

didnt get as close as usual. They seemed a bit skittish, so I maintained some distance, and actually had to do some cropping here.

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Yep, they are getting taller and getting the Sandhill stance. Good shots. Love them Harris,

Keep them coming.

Harris,

Great shots. As Gale said, they are really starting to look like sandhills. No. 3 is priceless. Really matches the title of your other post re Bigfoot :) :) :)

Thanks all. On the third one, the chick on the left went splat, with his legs spread to either side, falling in an attempt to get up the curb. No cars coming, and he got up and finally made it up the curb. It was funny to watch, but scary a bit too as I didnt want a car to hit it. The adults usually stand watch and stop cars.

PGB

Great shots. I didn't see any sandhills on my trip for florida in March. Wish I had though.

NICE!

W

wd8n

Great Shots

Absolutely great shots Harris, as always
Like everyone else, I'm pretty fond of #3 as well.

Re: Great Shots

wd8n said:
Absolutely great shots Harris, as always
Like everyone else, I'm pretty fond of #3 as well.

Hey Mike! Welcome to the Cafe. I know you'll like it here. No bs like the other sites. I cant wait to see you posting shots.

Thanks for the comment. I hope to get some shots on the way home tonight. They were there this am and the babies are so much bigger in just two weeks. Getting that gangly stage. Should be about 6:30 and golden hour light.

Nice series, Harris...

So, you think you're gonna make it up here to the "stix"???? :) Would love it if you can make it up here for out little gathering.

Leigh said:
Nice series, Harris...

So, you think you're gonna make it up here to the "stix"???? :) Would love it if you can make it up here for out little gathering.

Leigh, I'm gonna try. Have to see whats up with the brother in law, but I hope to.

Latest threads

Top Bottom