Sandisk Extreme IV CF Card anyone using them?

Ive been looking around for 4GB CF cards and found what I think is a good deal. I've never used the E-IV cards has anyone had any issues with them?

B&H has them for $90ea retail. They are offing a $45 rebate.
Looking at the rebate card, if you buy 3 then its a $160 rebate or $110 for 3 cards. B&H Rebate

One of the other approved retailers is buydig.com.
They are $81 each or $83 for 3 cards after rebate and free shipping?!?:eek:

The rebates are paid out in Visa Debit cards.

This is the Extreme IV card 40MB/s or 266x speeds. I know the only way to get those actual speeds is to get their $60 +/- firewire reader but it seems like a great deal regardless.

I haven't checked the prices of the other approved retailers but this kind of surprised me.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought several from B&H early this year, takes a while to get the rebate but I did get it...

Cards download fast.

I use both the E IV 4 & 8G cards and the card reader, I have not had any problems. BH did have a deal where you get the reader and a 8G card togather, not sure if it is still available. Hope this helps...be sure fill out you rebate forms carefully...I got a rebate visa card with BH Photo's name on it place mine.:mad::mad:

I got the Extreme IV's 4GB What a nice fast card. On CH mode I can get around 60-70 consecutive shots on my D200 before the buffer hits.

Lexar also has a rebate on their 300x Cards.

I did the same... got the Extreme IV's 8GB and got the rebate card in the mail. Used it to buy gas for my car. They work perfectly for me...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom