1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Santa Cruz Boardwalk (changed #4, #6, #7) Added three new crops

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by ghursh, Jul 6, 2008.

1. ghursh

ghursh

Jul 3, 2007
    Gilbert, AZ
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And one more just because it is a little funny...

#11 "Everyone is a Winner!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2008
  2. nice series
    #1 is my favorite

thanks for sharing

3. ghursh

ghursh

Jul 3, 2007
    Gilbert, AZ
    thanks

4. Great captures! You captured a very different view of the boardwalk. I live only a few blocks away from there when I'm up there for school.

5. Very nice. Does the guy in the last one works as a plumber? :smile:

6. ghursh

ghursh

Jul 3, 2007
    Gilbert, AZ
    thanks i wish i had more time...

most likely based on his work attire... although i cant make out what his shirt says... ko?ad...?

7. Mike S

Mike S

Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle, WA USA
    Man does that ever bring back memories. I grew up near by and went there often as a kid. Place looks almost the same.

Thanks for sharing your pics with us! :smile: :smile:

8. ghursh

ghursh

Jul 3, 2007
    Gilbert, AZ
    Thanks here are a few other crops

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Brings back memories here also. As an added note my grandfather helped build the large wooden coaster!!

10. Wow... this really brings back memories... I used to go there all the time with my family. Thanks for sharing.

11. nice pics, more memories...a fun place. Is there still that air gun that shoots tennis balls?

12. ghursh

ghursh

Jul 3, 2007
    Gilbert, AZ
    i am almost for sure that everything from back in the day is still there... it didn't look like they have taken anything out ever... thanks for the comments everyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.