Santos City Brazil

Discussion in 'Night, InfraRed, and UltraViolet Photography' started by smera, Aug 11, 2005.

1. smera

smera

Aug 11, 2005
    Brasil
    After a brief introduction, here is my first test picture, depicting my window view. Enjoy.

2. Beautiful shot, Roberto! Love the colors!!

3. Really nice image roberto. You picked just the right time of the late evening to capture this beautiful photo.

Do you know why Pbase has denied direct linking for your account? It appears that you did everything right on posting this image.

4. smera

smera

Aug 11, 2005
    Brasil
    Hi Kevin, Hi Gordon,

Really don't know what happened. Tried to post using the commands [​IMG] and did not work.

Will try again later, maybe in other forum areas. Anyway, I thank you very much for your comments and look forward to talk to you soon.

Kind Regards

Roberto.

5. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Only paid accts allow direct linking

Free trial accts don't. Excellent shot Robert.

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Beautiful image, Roberto. Wow, what a beautiful city.

7. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Well the direct link seems to be working now. These websites... :roll: ;)

Great shot Roberto - I really envy your view!!

8. Wow! Simply breathtaking!

9. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Just Beautiful!

10. Wonderful shot. Would love to see more pictures of that great city. I do not believe i have seen too many.