Sarah...

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
From a series I shot today with Sarah and her friend Jill............ loads more to work on and will post some more later............

Natural light, D2h and 50mm A-is f/2............

139586390-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

139586434-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Whoa.......these are excellent Graeme. I like them very much. Very edgy PP that works nicely with the subject matter.

Well done friend.....well done!

It's great to see you finding time to shoot so much lately! Please keep them coming!

Graeme I agree with Stu, very well done. I woudl try recropping theh second one. Remove the bright shoulder and the focus will jump right to the eyes, just a thought

Whoa.......these are excellent Graeme. I like them very much. Very edgy PP that works nicely with the subject matter.

Well done friend.....well done!

It's great to see you finding time to shoot so much lately! Please keep them coming!

Thanks Stu......... I badgered them into coming round to get some shots! :biggrin:

Graeme I agree with Stu, very well done. I woudl try recropping theh second one. Remove the bright shoulder and the focus will jump right to the eyes, just a thought

Thanks Eric......... I thought about that too... your thoughts are ALWAYS appreciated! :cool:

G

Graeme,

love love love #2!!!!! I like the crop, but as Eric pointed out...the white is a bit distracting. Fabulous work!

Graeme,

love love love #2!!!!! I like the crop, but as Eric pointed out...the white is a bit distracting. Fabulous work!

Thanks JD............ again! :biggrin:

Excellent! You have a way with portraits and fuzzy hats. :smile:

Thanks Anthony.......... i just feel some props can add to someones personality....... framing of their hair etc! :biggrin:

Love the second shot. Weird but the fact I couldn't see her left eye clearly drew me to it right away!

Thanks Jimmy.......... for taking the time to comment! :smile:

G

Latest threads

Top Bottom