Saturday at the Duck Pond

Discussion in 'People' started by Leigh, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Patrick met the boys, Jade and I at the UAH duckpond on Saturday for lunch. We played, ran around, had a picnic and fed the ducks. It was a bit breezy, but otherwise a perfect day. Enjoy!

Patrick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Like Father like son

[​IMG]

Monkey at the duck pond

[​IMG]

Hey, wait for me

[​IMG]

Sharing a bite w/the ducks

[​IMG]

Little Auburn Tiger

[​IMG]

Feeding the ducks

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2005
  2. War Eagle!

Love the pics, especially the little guys' shirts and caps!

Oh, nice pics, too, by the way. :biggrin:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Wonderful images Liegh.
    Great color.

Really like that last one. Gives me the wide open free feeling.

4. very enjoyable Leigh. Thanks for sharing.

5. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Love these shots of your family out having fun. Your boys are so cute. It's nice to see the personal side to members of the forum. Now you need to have Patrick take some of you with the boys.

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Pa, my boys know who their favorite team is...when we watch Auburn play and they score, Ryan jumps up and down and says "Toooooouuuuucccchhh Down Auburnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!"

Gale, I too loved the wide open feel of that last shot....now you see why Flew and Patrick like to go there and shoot!

Thanks Dave!

Terri, you are right...Patrick needs to get some shots of me....Maybe when we go "punkin' huntin'" this coming weekend.

Thanks everyone for letting me share my family with you.

7. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Terri, 75% of all photos in the US are taken by women (from a study that Kodak did a few years ago), if you ask the local photo labs how often do they see pics of moms when they are printing out photos, they will confirm that.
    You see us men like to consider ourselves "Photograhers" and relay on our wives for the family snapshots that end up in the photo album, the problem is that Mom doesn't end up in there.
    So it just isn't Patrick that needs to take pictures of Leigh, but all of us men need to take more snapshots of our wives with the kids.

BTW, Leigh, those are some great "Photographs"

8. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Looks like yall had a good day Leigh. And I'm glad to see you are raising your kids right (AU).
    But.... where are the flight shots? :tongue:

9. Leigh, always enjoy your family photos. Lovely captures and more impressive, lovely people.

10. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great captures, Leigh. I was looking at them this morning just as Patrick called my house attempting to help me with a slightly fried computer. Your family images are always so great and the boys are very handsome. I was kidding Patrick about getting grey hair from dealing with broken computers and he said that he had his share of grey hairs. I think that breaking away from his work and spending time with you and the boys is the perfect therapy. I'm always happy to view your family images...keep them coming!

11. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Dave, you are most right about women taking most of the family pictures, but I'm fortunate in that when we have birthday parties, Christmas, Thanksgiving or any other reason for our home to be filled w/family and friends, that Patrick is the first one snapping away. In his defense, I usually run from the camera as I don't want to break his glass!!! :eek:

Chris, it was a wonderful day...and yes, as an Auburn grad, I don't see any other way to raise them but the "right" way!!!

Thanks Phil, I think I have a lovely family, but it's always nice when someone else thinks so to, as I am rather predjudiced!

Frank, Patrick's a good guy and the grey hairs he gets in helping out family and friends is well worth it to him...besides, I think it makes him look distinguished....don't you? :smile:

Thanks for looking everyone!

12. Though Patrick has some grey hair, he still looks like a big boy to me.

13. Great shots Leigh your family seems so happy thanks for sharing

14. different looking duck and duckling, but cute nonetheless...