Saturday morning U6 soccer

This was my first time shooting with a preset WB from a Whibal card. I really like setting WB this way as it takes all the guess work out of it. I slightly warmed up a few of the shots in PP to taste.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 96341

View attachment 96342

View attachment 96343

The Shrek water bottle is always a hit.
View attachment 96344

T

topher04r1

your crops are looking much much better !! .... prehaps add a tad more saturation and your set!

Nice work, Chris. I've never shot soccer. but when I do my first game, I think I want it to be a kids game. :wink:

Nice tight framing great models, these are well done
Very nice Chris, colors and quality look great.
Thanks Mike & Frank. I appreciate the nice words very much since your work is what I am trying to emulate.

Nice work, Chris. I've never shot soccer. but when I do my first game, I think I want it to be a kids game. :wink:
Thanks Jim. Little kid games are a great way to learn. You can get a way with a shorter lens since they play on a small field and there are a lot of decent opportunities. It can be hard to get a clean background however since the kids bunch up a lot and due to the small field and inevitable playground next to the field.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom