Say a little prayer for my wee man Dominic today if you can.

My little man Dominic is having surgery today, removing grommits that his body is rejecting, tonsils and adenoids. He had a heart check yesterday, and that looks strong enough but it's all a worry

Here's a pic of him last night after I put him to bed

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

darren,
my thoughts and prayers are with him.... and you guys
maybe MITCHELL will see this thread.... he's an ENT and does this sort of thing all the time

He will be in my prayers. Just know that kids are tougher than we think. Be tough.

Thanks, yes, I know its not a big problem usually, I should have explained that Dom has a very bad congenital heart condition, he was born with only half a heart basically and has already had two open heart surgeries with another planned early next year, so, he's at a bit more risk than the average 18 month year-old. So any surgery like this isn't really that desirable,so, he'll be in ICU etc and all that.

Still he's a tough bugger so, he ought to be right just a big worry is all.

Darren, Domenic and your whole family are in my thoughts. I'm sure everything will go just fine!!!!

I'll keep this little guy in my thoughts and prayers. One good thing is that kids bounce back quickly; parents take a couple of weeks longer.
Janet

I pray every day evening, will pray for your son for sure.
May God bless your family and such a wonderful boy :) I am sure everything will go just fine

Having gone through something similar with my grandson (preemie, lots of time in the NCIU, followed by heart surgery) I know a little of what your concerns are. Best wishes to you and family for Dominic's successful surgery and full recovery!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom