Say goodbye to "pre-scrub..."

Discussion in 'Birds' started by DW Brewer, Mar 28, 2007.

1. INFOMERCIAL:
    "Have you ever wondered what is wrong with the world when you have to prescrub the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher to wash the dishes? Ever thought "...what the hey; I thought the dishwasher was supposed to wash the dishes?" Tired of spending time at the sink when you bought the dishwasher to free you up from a sink of dirty dihes? Well, now you can free yourself from all those wasted hours of prescrub. All you need to do is add one simple accessory to your dishwasher to accomplish the task of prescrub. The handy-dandy DACHSHUND-O-MATIC will tackle your diriest pots, pans, dishes, etc. without driving up your electric bill and you needing to spend hours at the sink. Simply load everything into the dishwasher and the DACHSHUND-O-MATIC takes over from there!"

Like many people, to save on energy bills, we accumulate a couple days worth of dirty dishes to fill the dishwasher before running it; and yes, we prescrub most of the most dirty of dishes. Fritz, the new puppy decided the "aroma" from the dishwasher was just too tempting. So, while Beck was finishing loading the dishwasher, he hopped up and proceeded to "prescrub."

Moral?: always keep a camera handy!

2. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    That is a cute pup David, and he has some pretty solid foundations on him. :rolleyes:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    What a cutie
    Good pic

Our Boxer used to pre-scrup everything including the kids......lolol