Say Hello to Mr. Blue Eyes

Here is Trevor looking so sweet. He has these eyes that just draw you in:Love: This is look the look I get everyday!!! This is real colour of his eyes..no editing here. How did I get so lucky???

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for taking the time to look:biggrin:
Sarah

Thanks for the comment. I used the nikon 50mm 1.4.
What aperture? Maybe it's just me, but I'm seeing his left eye more in focus than his right eye...telling me that you might have shot this at 1.4. I think if you had backed the aperture down to maybe f2 you might have gotten both eyes in focus. I know with my two little munchkins, I need to keep them pretty still to shoot at 1.4...the DOF is maybe 2 inches...not much room for little boy movement...

But then again, I might be totally wrong...

What aperture? Maybe it's just me, but I'm seeing his left eye more in focus than his right eye...telling me that you might have shot this at 1.4. I think if you had backed the aperture down to maybe f2 you might have gotten both eyes in focus. I know with my two little munchkins, I need to keep them pretty still to shoot at 1.4...the DOF is maybe 2 inches...not much room for little boy movement...

But then again, I might be totally wrong...
Thanks:eek: Holy cow your right it was shot at 1.4. I will have to remember to use a higher aperature when shooting the boys.

Sarah

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom