Say hello to Pierre my new pup

He's an 8 wk old Brussel's Griffon, and is a cute pain in the a$$. Shot with D2H/17-35/SB800.
original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

If this guy doesn't melt your heart, then it's made of flint.... :|

What a little doll. ;-)

Frank

Helllloooo Pierre!

Too cute Steve. Now hide all shoes, soft furnishings, upholstery, and anything else that looks vaguely chewable.

Neil

He's so cute, Steve. What a sweet-heart! This is a very rare breed too. A few years ago, I found a dog wandering the streets in the city here, tongue dragging on the pavement on a hot summer's day. Phoned the local humane society and told them I had the dog. (Much better for me to keep it at my place, watered and quiet than the hectic atmosphere of the pound). About 1.5 hrs later, a frantic phonecall from the owner, who was so glad I'd found his little bundle. What I thought was an "unusual" looking mutt turned out to be a Brussel's Griffon and he said this dog is very rare and valuable (due to the fact that they don't breed easily). He offered to give me a substantial reward but I told him to give it to the humane society as they needed it. I just wanted to get a pooch back to his owner as any fellow pet-owner would want. It certainly did have a very unusual face to it! *LOL* Congrats on your new baby, adorable. Cheers, Sandi

Group reply:

He's really a neat & unique dog, alright, but since I got him on Sun evening, he's also been a little shat machine with diarrhea :x Took him to vet for it yesterday, and that's being taken care of. Bunny is becoming more tolerant of him little by little. Hopefully, he'll have a long and healthy life. He wants to bite everything in sight, so shoes off the floor from now on. Just gotta redirect his attention when he wants to bite something forbidden, which is almost everything.
And Sandi, that's an amazing find you had with that Brussels. Bet it's owner was very greatful to get it back, and considered himself very lucky too, considering the condition you described it in.
More pics to come (obviously) :oops:

Bonjour Pierre

Congrats on a lovely pup Steve,I geuss he's the replacement of your buddy that passed away,wish you many happy years with him

Whenever you're going to the Netherlands Nena wants to play with him

Latest threads

Top Bottom