1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

SB800 Battery Cover Door?

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by Bryan Pritchard, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Ok so I lost mine :(  Im using the 5th Battery Door but I need the original Door so I can sell it to make way for the SB900
    Anyone know who has them? B&H doest list it

Thanks

Bryan

2. johnm

johnm

May 15, 2007
    Hubbard, Ohio
    Call Nikon parts, 310-414-8107 and tell them what you want. I think the part number is SS037-83. They are great to deal with.

John

3. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    I am 99% sure you did not lose the door at all!!

The same door which shipped on the SB-800 is the door you installed on the 5th battery compartment. Nikon only shipped one door, and it fits on the SB-800 or on the 5th battery door.

4. Cope

Cope

Apr 5, 2007
    Houston, Texas
    I have two copies of the SB-800, and both came with the door on the flash as well as one on the 5th cell adapter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.