SB800 with studio softbox?

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by mcdicky, May 16, 2007.

1. mcdicky

mcdicky

Mar 10, 2007
    Vancouver
    Hi Gangs. I have a SB-800 and looking for a studio softbox to attach on. wondering what kind of adapter do i need to able to make it fit.. thanks

2. You can't go wrong with the Apollo stuff...lots of folks around here use them...

Go to B&H and search for Westcott and Apollo...you'll see lots of choices...I did notice that most are sold out, but you might be able to find one locally...not sure.

3. mcdicky

mcdicky

Mar 10, 2007
    Vancouver
    thanks j_b_l for your information, i will do that

4. I use the Westcott Appolo and like it. As John mentioned, they make good stuff although it is not cheap.

5. mcdicky

mcdicky

Mar 10, 2007
    Vancouver
    you guys are very helpful. thanks