1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!
  1. It seems the pin to lock my SB900 on the hotshoe will not retract with the lever and I had to work to get it off my camera. Anyone else have this problem before?? I am worried what it will cost to get it fixed.

2. ArtScott

ArtScott

Jul 11, 2009
    WICHITA, KS
    just contact Nikon...could be there are more of them malfunctioning and a service bulletin could be out on it........outta warrnty already????

3. IsamuM

IsamuM Not-quite- Moderator

Jan 11, 2009
    Tokyo, Japan
    I think there was another thread about someone not being able to get his SB900 off the hot shoe because of a similar problem. There might be a bad lot out there.

4. I have the same problem with my Sb-800, Nikon just said send it in. I would like to know if anyone has gotten this fixed already and how much (ballpark figure)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.