Scaling Issues

Just got a new LG 4K monitor but when opening any of the NIK filters within PS, they were so small they were unusable. So I downloaded a 30 days trial of NIK filters from DxO, and some of the filters scaled properly and some didn't, quite disappointing since they stated that the scaling issues were fixed in their latest version of NIK filters. Has anyone else experienced this when using a 4K monitor?

I see the same with the original NIK filters in Photoshop. Interestingly they work fine if I use the "Edit in" feature of Lightroom. DXO reportedly has updated some, but not all, filters for 4K monitors. I will most likely go to the paid version when they complete that task.

Thanks very much Luke, that is exactly what I'm finding with the new versions from DxO, some scale and some don't. I'll try the edit it feature and see how it goes. I think, I too will hold off purchasing the NIK set until they have completed the upgrade to all of the filters.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom