1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Scanner Problems- Help!

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Jeff Fillmore, Aug 16, 2009.

1. EDIT- It's happy again this morning- I still have no idea what it's problem was last night. :confused: 

I picked up an Epson V300 a couple weeks ago and it was working great for me. I had only done B&W and color slide scanning up until today. Here is one from a week or so ago-

3810387096_05acf24443_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here is one from just this morning-

3823059559_95273f844d_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

So today I decided to scan a color negative- which the software has a drop down menu to select and here is what I get...

[​IMG]

I fiddled around with it and just made it worse- so I went in and did a complete restore to all factory default settings and I am still getting crazy results- even in B&W now. I have no idea where these streaks are coming from all of a sudden- and the arrow above the last frame is not on anything I scanned or visible on the scanner anywhere.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
  2. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    What software are you using? You might want to reinstall it. I'm using VueScan with my V500.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.