Scared the poop out of him I guess...

didnt see this till I downloaded and viewed on NC, guess the ol D2H scared the poop out of him...

original.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Actually it looks like he has a stick up his *&% if you know what I mean........should have framed the continous 8fps.......lmao!!! actually no thinking about it, please dont! ;-)

Harris

I am quite proud of you. Up until now, I had been the master of the poop shots but you have now clearly elevated your talents :)

Man, talk about the runs?

That's the longest "stream" of bird poop I've ever seen! Must'a relly startled the sh@*^ out of him, alright!

Keith said:
Actually it looks like he has a stick up his *&% if you know what I mean........should have framed the continous 8fps.......lmao!!! actually no thinking about it, please dont! ;-)

at first I thought it was a stick, till I looked at the next frame in the sequence.... no stick... :roll:

Re: Harris

jfenton said:
I am quite proud of you. Up until now, I had been the master of the poop shots but you have now clearly elevated your talents :)

What can I say, you inspired me to achieve new levels in shooting... 8)

I think it is simply disgusting and why anyone would post such a thing is quite beyond me. I think you are just lucky, Harris, that this bird was not also doing that "birdie salute" that Sandi mentioned the other day. Had his aim been better, you would have had an interesting time explaining the "water damage" to Nikon Repair.........

Oh, could this have anything to do with your Bedside Manner?

:wink:

Retief said:
I think it is simply disgusting and why anyone would post such a thing is quite beyond me. I think you are just lucky, Harris, that this bird was not also doing that "birdie salute" that Sandi mentioned the other day. Had his aim been better, you would have had an interesting time explaining the "water damage" to Nikon Repair.........

Oh, could this have anything to do with your Bedside Manner?

:wink:

I do bring the best out of all types of species.. :lol:

Latest threads

Top Bottom