1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Scenes from a small French town

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by johnaalex, Aug 12, 2008.

1. These shots were taken in Cavaillon on market day. The town is near Avignon in the Provence area.

1) This guy was part of a trio selling their CDs of "Indian" music
    2756396372_d2d692d69d.

2) The following shots are of friends of the Indian trio
    2756382088_1387037547.

3)
    2755662401_2b48df5635.

4)
    2755670779_f2f2976894.

5) A poor beggar
    2755668769_0ebd986abf.

Click on a pic for a large version.

2. What - no comments at all?

3. This is the second time I have attempted a posting and it didn't show up .... the other was on one of Teds post. Not sure why .... I also sent a PM to someone who never received it.

Anyway ..... I like the photos, and I mentioned in my first post they have some pretty hot women over there. Probably the reason my wife doesn't want to go there......:smile:

4. Thanks Bob - perhaps you could just tell the wife you were going out to the store to pick up a few things....:wink:

5. Me shopping??? ..... my wife would know I was up to something.

6. LOL
    that is a good one, John

a nice series of images
    i appreciate you sharing a new part of the world for most of us

thanks

7. Nice series...#4 makes me hungry!:biggrin: My sister lives in Aix-en Provence, I've only been through Avignon on the TGV. I love the south of France, wish I'd get my butt back there!

8. Just remember to take your camera!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.