1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Scenes From The Pride Toronto Street Fair (Lot's 'O Pics,)

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Sam O, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Perhaps using the 'content warning' icon rather than a pejorative term in the title would make for a better post?

Sean

2. leahp26

leahp26

Apr 28, 2008
    Southern NH
    Some great shots - very nice series - you've captured the feeling really well.

3. Nice shots.The guy on the last looks like he found out a litle to late what he was dealing with.
    We have a our Gaypride in Amsterdam in a few weeks.I`ll promise myself to go this year.

4. Excellent images Sam, they represent the atmosphere very well. These are largely fun events with everyone having a great time.

I do however think that one or two images do not belong here, in particular the explicit kissing couples - just a personal opinion.

5. Great stuff, Sam. #4 just cracks me up. :biggrin:

6. Great photos, I really need a D300...love the almost noise free images, especially at 3200 ISO

7. Bolts

Bolts

May 7, 2007
    Tampa, Florida
    Love 'em all, Sam. It's always great to see people happy to be themselves! That second to the last man with the beard needs to consider seeing a stylist.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.