Schiphol airport Ansterdam

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by hans, Aug 23, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Schiphol airport Amsterdam

Perhaps not the right gallerie, but here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2005
  2. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Thanks for sharing these with us Hans. I like the little kid in front of the "Burger King" ad. I guess it's a universal attraction wordwide. Cool urinals. My son would enjoy them!

3. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    I would have to agree the Burger King photo is my favorite one. The image of the little boy looking into the sign with the reflection is just a nice shot.

The urinals look like they are going to fire something at you. Might have second thoughts about using them.

Ron

4. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Hang out on this forum and see the world. Thanks for the update on Schiphol - I used to pass through there every month in the 70's - used to stay over in Amsterdam sometimes as well. Always loved the place and am very pleased to see they have kept the magic as you have so admirably demonstrated.

5. Nice shots, Hans!
    Ahhh, Schiphol never ceases to amaze me. Always evolving and almost always for the better.
    I was there again earlier this month and picked up a nice pocket camera (they happened to have a special offer price on the one I wanted: Sony Cybershot DSC-T7), for when I don't want to lug the D1x (and lenses) around.

6. All images are very nice Hans but the Burger King shot is exceptional. They would probably like to use that in an ad.

7. Very modern design, fabulous pictures.

8. Hello Hans -

The Burger King shot is outstanding to my eye also - it is very compelling and futuristic IMHO.

Eric

9. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent

Hans,
    Images are teriffic. What an eye you have developed.

Boy and B-King.. Sell it to them :>)))

All wonderful

10. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Thank all
    Perhaps it's because I'm Dutch but from all the European airports I like Schiphol the best directly followed by Copenhagen airport in Denmark

London City airport and Helsinki airport ar the worst IMHO

11. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi Hans

LOL - love the pic of the urinals - they look like cannon barrels . . .

Maybe I just have a sick sense of humour.

12. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'm with everyone else...the Burger King shot is a winner.

Also have to say I was happy you didn't catch any reflections when you photographed the urinals.... :redface:

13. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi Hans....

At Burger Kings in america they say you can have it your way. Wonder if that applies to their overseas restuarants.

I always look forward to your seeing your work.
    BTW...cooling looking urinals :)

Regards

RFC

14. You had some nice shooting on schiphol. Nice work