Scottish Rite Temple in Miami

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Alex, I like the pictures, but I'm not so sure about what they depict! Looks to me like some scenes from 1935 or so from our eastern neighbor if you get my drift...

I get your drift. This is a masonic society that has been for a while and has sites in several cities. No relation, organizational or political, with your ex-neighbor to the east.

Fantastic set. I am always a fan of freemasonic architecture and design. The society itself has roots to Solomon's temple so over 2000 years old and has lodges in most major cities around the world. The architecture is also fantastic in terms of symbolism and meanings. Really Like shots 2,7 and 8

Alex, I find this interesting. I can see numbers from 1 to 8 BUT no pictures! It is obvious the pictures are somewhere because other members have already made comments on them.
I wish I knew what is going on.

William Rodriguez
Miami, Florida.

Strange. Are you using Firefox and NoScript? Try making sure Smugmug is allowed. Have you tried with another browser? I don't know what else could it be.

[Update]: I went through my blog and saw your issue. Some of my Photo of the Day do not show. I contacted Smugmug. Let's see what they say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they visible now? I contacted smugmug and they said there was something wrong with the domain setup. I checked with the registrar and all seems to be fine. Go figure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom