Sea Lion Rock at Sibley.

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Bohdan, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Sea Lion Rock at Sleeping Giant Provinicial park Thunder Bay.
    Went out to try my new 70-200 vr ....dull day...chasing the sun most of the time...Still some colour comes through.

[​IMG]

The bonus on this lens is you can shoot handheld down to 1/15 second exposure..but then again you knew that.

[​IMG]

So when there is little to no sun...you process in black and white.

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking

Bohdan

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful images...
    Wish I had had my 70-200 VR today :<(((((

I don't like silk water but it is a great image. Just really love the sound of the running water , brings peace to see or hear.

3. Thanks Gale...I'm of two minds with silk water....sometimes I like ....sometimes I've seen enough....For this one the lens made up it's mind for me...handheld in aperture priority...gave me a shutter speed of 1/15 sec.

Thanks for you comments....you always take your time to say something nice on this forum...appreciated.

Bohdan Bob Tkaczyk