Sea on fire

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by matt, Jul 12, 2007.

1. matt

matt

Jul 3, 2006
  2. murreywalker

murreywalker

Mar 25, 2005
    matt, I like this shot and with some pp'ing I think it would make a stronger statement, particularly since your highlights aren't blown.

3. I feel like I'm there.

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautiful

5. great shot but i disagree with murrey, i think the shot is great by itself here and i'm not just trying to be nice! but you did a fine job here, the exposure is PERFECT. at first glance it looks severely underexposed but as you look into the shadows you'll notice a whole lot of detail.
    i could go on but i dont want to bore you!
    excellent work.

6. Stunning, I can smell the water and hear the water lapping at the shore.