Seabeck #2, Eagles in Flight

Here are a few of the flight shots that I liked, hope you do as well.

Whose spot is this?:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

One of the real problems with these birds is the darned white heads and tails. Yesterday we had "spurts" of the sun peaking through the clouds which didn't help either, and often it is a trade-off and you live with a bit of a "blow-out". One really nice thing about Seabeck is that the birds are often at eye-level or below, which makes it very nice.

Just Cruisin':

The next 2 are a sequence that I enjoyed:

Two Together:

The Amazing 4-Winged Bald Eagle of Seabeck:

Then there are the times when they soar, this one is almost full-frame, we had a couple of very nice soaring fly-by's.

Soaring:

Thanks, folks, we are lucky with the Bald Eagles here in Washington, but I think that everywhere has "something special". I know that I don't find Osprey's and Egrets here the way they do in FL, and just look at the birds that Janet finds. I think that looking close to home can quite often surprise us pleasantly.

Gale, we were really lucky with the way these two eagles circled and came at us. Or maybe it WAS just superb placement on my part :wink: .

Thanks much.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom