Seabeck eagle outing with Gale Bizet and Bill Dewey

It was long over due to get to meet face to face with Gale. Our winter and spring has not been very nice but we new we would catch up with her near her home to see the annual eagles around the town of Seabeck. We had a great day and it was so special to meet up with Gale. Here are a few of my images from last Saturday.

original.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 222648

View attachment 222649

View attachment 222650

View attachment 222651

View attachment 222652

View attachment 222654

And one shot of a female Purple Martin in flight. Notice the bands. These are very difficult subjects.
View attachment 222655

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really a bird guy Jim, but I was just poking around the Café and looked at these, they are great shots. I really love the first one, check that, I love them all.

B

bfjr

Good stuff Jim nice work
and as always Eagles what great subjects !!! :cool::wink::cool:

Was gonna pick a couple I lean towards but sorry like em all :biggrin:

Jim,

These are just wonderful... :Love: Absolutely awesome!
Thanks so much Kristin
That is some Fine shooting Jim!!! The Martin In-Flight is Outstanding!!!
Thanks Gary. I was happy to have had a chance to get that Martin. It was not an easy subject.
Well done Jim. Nice eagle series. Always a bonus to find some of these birds to shoot. Looking forward to more.
Thanks. We are always lucky when we get a chance to shoot some eagles that are active. More often than not they just stay in one place for hours.
Great series! My fav is #5.
Thanks much Keith.
I'm not really a bird guy Jim, but I was just poking around the Café and looked at these, they are great shots. I really love the first one, check that, I love them all.
Thanks much. Some day we will converty you but heck you have too much fun hiking. Now that our summer is here I am sure you will be very busy.
Really good Jim, no pictures of Gale?
Thanks Andreas. I never got my wide lens out as these darn eagles are most often far away. I should have. Next time.
Beautiful birdies! Looks like ya'll had a great time!
Thanks Dianne
Good stuff Jim nice work
and as always Eagles what great subjects !!! :cool::wink::cool:

Was gonna pick a couple I lean towards but sorry like em all :biggrin:
Thanks much Ben.
Beautiful series, Jim. What! No photos of Gale???

Thanks David. I really messed up. I will get some next time we get together.

Latest threads

Top Bottom