Seattle Japanese Garden

I havent figured out which day I am going yet, but plan on trying to get in on one of them.

JAPANESE GARDEN in the Washington Park Arboretum
Special Events Calendar

Address:1075 Lake Washington Blvd. E.
Contact the Japanese Garden:
(206) 684-4725 Karen Lightfeldt, email: klightfeldt@comast.net
$30. Advanced reservations required

April 23 Mondays in the Garden
Photography Session 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (earlier by request)
Photograph the garden during the early spring blooming season including the orchard of Japanese cherry trees.
Photography Sessions are conducted while the garden is closed to the public. It is the only time tripods are allowed in the garden. Classes are limited to 10 photographers.

April 30 Mondays in the Garden
Photography Session 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (earlier by request)
Photograph the garden during the early spring blooming season including the orchard of Japanese cherry trees.
Photography Sessions are conducted while the garden is closed to the public. It is the only time tripods are allowed in the garden. Classes are limited to 10 photographers.

T

Trailfinder

Washington Park is such a pretty place - then you can go on down to POWELLS Book Store - I am guessing it's still there??? The time I went (prior to knowing about Barns and Noble) that was the largest bookstore I had ever seen - plus they handed our a map to the store when you went in! Being from a small Oklahoma town, I couldn't believe it...

Brad G...
OKC/OKLA

Washington Park is such a pretty place - then you can go on down to POWELLS Book Store - I am guessing it's still there??? The time I went (prior to knowing about Barns and Noble) that was the largest bookstore I had ever seen - plus they handed our a map to the store when you went in! Being from a small Oklahoma town, I couldn't believe it...

Brad G...
OKC/OKLA
Not sure about Powells Brad....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom