Seattle Japanese Garden

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by ddietiker, Mar 28, 2007.

1. I havent figured out which day I am going yet, but plan on trying to get in on one of them.

JAPANESE GARDEN in the Washington Park Arboretum
    Special Events Calendar

Address:1075 Lake Washington Blvd. E.
    Contact the Japanese Garden:
    (206) 684-4725 Karen Lightfeldt, email: klightfeldt@comast.net
    $30. Advanced reservations required

April 23 Mondays in the Garden
    Photography Session 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (earlier by request)
    Photograph the garden during the early spring blooming season including the orchard of Japanese cherry trees.
    Photography Sessions are conducted while the garden is closed to the public. It is the only time tripods are allowed in the garden. Classes are limited to 10 photographers.

April 30 Mondays in the Garden
    Photography Session 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (earlier by request)
    Photograph the garden during the early spring blooming season including the orchard of Japanese cherry trees.
    Photography Sessions are conducted while the garden is closed to the public. It is the only time tripods are allowed in the garden. Classes are limited to 10 photographers.

2. Trailfinder

Trailfinder Guest

Washington Park is such a pretty place - then you can go on down to POWELLS Book Store - I am guessing it's still there??? The time I went (prior to knowing about Barns and Noble) that was the largest bookstore I had ever seen - plus they handed our a map to the store when you went in! Being from a small Oklahoma town, I couldn't believe it...

Brad G...
    OKC/OKLA

3. Thanks for the heads up Doug. Let me know what day you're thinking of heading down and I'll join you.

4. I signed up for the 30th Peter, there are 4 slots still available

5. Not sure about Powells Brad....

6. Ok, I'm signed up Doug. Looking forward to doing the garden again. Looks like 3 more spots avail. Any other NW folk interested? It's an awesome sight there with the flowers in bloom.

7. The last session should be the best with the most varied blooms.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.