Second soccer try

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Mitchell, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Thank you all for your advice last week. I tried again, but the harsh, Florida sun was tough to deal with. Also, the rules of the fieled required parents to remain on one sideline and NOT go near the ends of the field. Unfortunately, that's where I want to be! Do I need a press pass to get back there?:wink:

Son's game..
    44178733-M.

44178737-M.

Daughter's game..

44178721-M.

44178751-M.

44178744-M.

2. You did well Mitch. No need to feel bad about these shots.

3. Mitch,

Nice work I enjoyed all five of the shots that you posted

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Very good. Job well done.
    Yeah I think you deserve a press pass.

5. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hi Mitch,

All of your images look great. We are all at the mercy of the backgrounds that we have to just live with. But the composition and tight cropping really makes the best out of these images. You did very well this outing.

6. Thanks for all the kind replies. I'm going to pass on this weekend's games. Son plays at 1:00 and dauther at 3:00. If it is not cloudy, the sun will be too harsh again.

Still waiting for my 8:00 games!!:biggrin: