Seems like all Nikon stuff is going for a premium

Wow.

I can't remember the lighter, but Nikon used to give stuff like that away as part of sales programs to employees of dealers. The NASA thing looked familiar, I've got a Nikon jacket with the same shuttle logo on a sleeve-patch. I've got a Nikon thermometer too - nice for the wall :)

o_O

Like I said in another post recently, I wish the used prices would regain some kind of sanity. For instance, D200s were going for $599 new a month or 2 ago, and the used prices (even on keh) are $700+. What the frack?

o_O

Like I said in another post recently, I wish the used prices would regain some kind of sanity. For instance, D200s were going for $599 new a month or 2 ago, and the used prices (even on keh) are $700+. What the frack?
Yeah that was a sweet deal on those D200's. :biggrin:

I'm betting it was more of a NASA freak that bought it than a camera geek - although its not unheard of for a camera geek to spend too much on stuff either :p

o_O
I wish the used prices would regain some kind of sanity.

Not related to the D200s, but this is a chance to say how esctatic I still am to have found a 24-70 six weeks ago used for $1275. :biggrin: - ever so slight hairline crack at the edge of the filter threads. Filters go on fine and the lens works perfectly.

I'd hope it's a collector of high end Zippos, not a nutty fanboy from DPreview. :tongue:

Alot of the special Zippos go high as it is but, now I wondering what I can get for my Nikon pen. It writes really good and, has no noise at all in any speed.

I actually gave away a Zippo lighter the Nikon rep gave me years ago. It had a large Nikon logo on it, not a NASA/Nikon one like this. I didn't smoke so I didn't need it.

Latest threads

Top Bottom