1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sehra

Discussion in 'People' started by susan escobar, Sep 9, 2008.

1. susan escobar

susan escobar

Jun 4, 2008
    Manassas
    We had a phone call from one of our previous model. She needs some photos for her upcoming competition. I really don't know if this photo is portraiture or consider it as a sports.

Thanks for viewing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. You nailed it, great photos for her upcoming competition. Awesome lighting and post processing really show off her physical build. I can only imagine the time and effort required to keep her body so toned and fit.

3. avyoung

avyoung

Dec 17, 2007
    Canada
    Looks great!

I wonder if you could have created some rear rim lighting on the 3rd photo to get more separation from the equipment behind her? If you moved the lights closer to her could you have reduced the spill on the equipment?

Just a thought!
    They are awesome!

4. susan escobar

susan escobar

Jun 4, 2008
    Manassas
    Thanks Charles.... I can't help and I did ask her how much is her body fats she said 13% LOL I think that's the total fat of my finger :tongue:

5. susan escobar

susan escobar

Jun 4, 2008
    Manassas

AVyoung I agree with you. I guess it will be a lesson learn right?? :wink:

6. Fantastic! Terrific shots which show off her physical state to great advantage.

7. nice series
    i like how your post-processing gives these an even more edgy look
    well done

8. susan escobar

susan escobar

Jun 4, 2008
    Manassas
    :smile:
    Thanks David

9. susan escobar

susan escobar

Jun 4, 2008
    Manassas

Thank you very much... I tried my best :) 

10. These are great. I really like the poses and PP.

Can you tell us about her routine prior to taking these photos? Does she go through a specific workout to get "pumped"? Is that real sweat or a combination of glycerine and some sort of oil?

11. susan escobar

susan escobar

Jun 4, 2008
    Manassas

Mitchell, she's already been competing in some local bodybuild competition. She has been working out for 4 years now prior to that she's always been athletic. About the sweat?? First we spray glycerine mix with water, but later on she's really sweating with all the routines she did on our photoshoot. :D 

12. Photo Collage

Serah Wales work out

371855510_hAAPN-XL.

13. More great photos- thanks for posting these as well.

14. Very Nice Susan. The muscular model is stunning in the pics

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.