Self Portrait. Don't take your guns to town. - new photo added

I've been out of the swing of self portraits for a while. I prefer "darker" more artsy ones - but I got bored today. Yes, the tattoos are real and yes, that is a camera tattoo. Obsessed much? :wink:

JC_1.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

heylittlesister.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
stacey
you are hysterical
oh.... and very pretty, as seneca said

but...
i hope you know that THIS portrait makes you look like a RED MEAT EATER
so... this vegetarian deal.... might be a bit of a PHASE for you and your husband.. :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

I love your background what is that? You're a pretty girl Stacey.

Aww, thanks. The background is edited in...they are only textures. I took it against a white backdrop.

stacey
you are hysterical
oh.... and very pretty, as seneca said

but...
i hope you know that THIS portrait makes you look like a RED MEAT EATER
so... this vegetarian deal.... might be a bit of a PHASE for you and your husband.. :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Haha, well this is usually my normal look, only I don't always have the hawk (as you can see in my icon). My goodness, I really do miss meat...I'm a country girl...but until I find some locally and the season is right (slaughter only usually happens in the Spring and Fall and you have to buy 1/2 a cow or what have you) then it's all vegetarian. :tongue: I do miss my red meat, though. Hehe.

Nice self portrait.

What are your tatoos and when did you get them?

I have a camera on my top left shoulder that I got 3 years ago. Below that is a skull with a rose in it's mouth, on the back is a dagger with Mom and Dad through it in ribbons. Underneath is an anatomical heart with a keyhole and I have the key to it on my right wrist, with a phoenix wrapping around it onto my lower arm. :) I got the phoenix 2 years ago and the others besides the camera 2 1/2 years ago.

Incredible self portraits, your gorgeous!! But I'm old fashioned no disrespect meant but I can never understand why something beautiful covers up that beauty with Ink, I'm sure you have your reasons I just think it takes away from the beauty you were blessed with, the first thing I looked at was the ink, then you and as I said I'm old fashioned and I always loved your Avatar as well as Seneca's ( very pretty).

OK I'll shut up now, my ears are ringing.:biggrin:

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom