1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Self Portrait...

Discussion in 'People' started by Jonathan F/2, May 4, 2005.

1. A self portrait I did of myself. I title this one 'Self Reflection'

This is the look I get when I start getting pissed off. Usually I'm a smiley guy, but I get this look either caused by LA traffic, people who get in my face during a job, LA yuppie dweebs who I want to intimidate with street thuggery or when I start getting impatient. Other than that I'm really nice!

:p 

[​IMG]

2. Greg

Greg

Apr 5, 2005
    Fayetteville, TN
    I like it!. But then I like most of you shots.

3. Thanks Greg. I'm trying to sport a new goatee look...it looks tough, well maybe not on me! haha... :p 

4. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    cool picture

5. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    So thats you . . .

You sound like you have recovered from your accident a while ago.

I like pics like the one of you, angled, b/w and uncentred.

6. Still in a leg cast, but I can walk on it! The most important thing, is the fact that I can move around and shoot! That's all that matters...:p 

7. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Glad to see you are up and moving around again. I like that self-portrait....would make a nice new avatar!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.