Self portrait

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

As many baseball games as I've been to, I've never been up on the big screen! You are too lucky, dude!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is single A, perhaps that is why!
Staten Island Yankees, the stadium is by the SI Ferry Terminal. Lovely view of manhattan from our seats out over the RF wall. Sorry about the haze, haven't pp'd this image:

I get tickets on the internet, so we are front row over the 1B side of the dugout, perhaps 5 feet from this cameraman.

Real Name
Dave Watts
still that is way cool, never saw a self portrait with that much pizazz and set up requirements.

hahahah - YOU da man !

Thats a top pic mate - gotta send a link to my friends on this one.

Very original - and thats hard !

J

JMartin

That shot is classic! That field brings back some memories too and the skyline over the fence is amazing.

We travel down to Bradenton to see the Pirates play spring training and visit a friend of mine that works for the Pirates. I have yet to get to a Tampa Yankees game, but they have a very nice field across from the Raymond James stadium (where the Tampa Bay Buccaneers play). Unfortunately, none that I have been to have a skyline like that over the outfield fence!

That is definately one of the many nice things about living in Florida, all the spring training fields here for baseball. Too bad our major leage team, if you can call the Devil Rays major league, plays in a dome!

Joe

Love it!!! You were at the right place at the right time--with the right camera :lol:

Couldn't be better and I think this is the definition of the word "cool"..

Gaye

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom