1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Self portraits

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Ping279, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Got some strobes finally and haven't really had a model or anything interesting to shoot. I guess a mirror will have to do :biggrin:

View attachment 256708

2. Everyone thinks I'm ugly :-(

3. senna

senna

Jan 6, 2007
    San Jose Ca.
    In the second photo you look like the HULK.:biggrin:

4. Ugly is the new beautiful. Seriously, flip the first photo so Nikon reads correctly. You have some nice shots!

5. Not bad at all. What strobes did you buy? Alienbees w/gels? You've got some hairy arms! :biggrin: Are you the incredible hulk?

6. BarkisPhoto

BarkisPhoto

Jul 20, 2007
    New England
    Hi, Nathan -- looks like you are enjoying your new lighting! Agree about reversing the image: that is how the rest of the world sees you:tongue:

Best Regards,

7. Yes I did, two ab800's along with some other light mods. I wish I had the strength of the hulk, it would be nice.

8. Alright alright, here's a flipped one :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.