Sellers on eBay.

I have been giving some considerable thought to replicating my butterfly wing scale work with the D2H and the D70. I worked out what I needed and the bellows PB6 or PB5 was first up for consideration. So off I went on Sunday on to eBay and found both. One in the USA and one in the UK.
The USA had a bid of $64 on it and 'Reserve Met' but specified that it was carriage to USA only. So I asked the seller if they would be willing to send it to the UK. No answer. Asked again. No Answer. So I left it. The item sold for under $70. Seller came back AFTER auction finished and said that the answer was NO!!
So I got my own back by saying that this item sold for between $700 and $870 in the UK and if she had bothered to answer my email in the first instance she would have got a lot more. Ain't I the *******.
Got the UK one for £165, ($300) Brand New. All I need now is an MC30, Linhof copying stand. A BR2A. A 24mm and a 55mm Micro Nikkor both with 52mm screw threads. A SC28. A small manual flash gun, etc etc. and a new credit card.
Bw. Bob F.

Real Name
Chris
Bob the Spiderman said:
All I need now is an MC30, Linhof copying stand. A BR2A. A 24mm and a 55mm Micro Nikkor both with 52mm screw threads. A SC28. A small manual flash gun, etc etc. and a new credit card.
Bw. Bob F.
Don't forget the ringlight, and a Bencher optical rail/copystand is at least as sturdy as a Linhof at one tenth the price. The screw-in Micros have always interested me - they look like microscope objectives.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom