Senior photos

A friend of ours at the races wanted to get some senior photos taken on the racetrack. She already had her photos taken with a photographer where she is from but she wanted a few shots on track so she asked me if I could take a few. Please let me know what you think.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Here is another shot.

I like the last two of the first set. The second post you made doesn't work for me just because her placement in the frame isn't very good. Crop out the READY GO lights and it will look really nice I think. Haha :) I bet she has a blast racing.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Yes I agree with the foot cut off. It's my fault. My biggest thing is doing in camera crops, it's a bad habit I need to break. But over all I am happy with them. Things I would like to change, sure but I learned something for the next time, if there is a next time LOL.

I like #1 as well and sorry to be a broken record but wish the foot was in the frame.

MurByrne- I grew up racing the same car she is posing with. :) I love cars. We used to race in Minnesota.

They're all good exposures but the helmet in the first three compete too much with the pretty girl. it looks like there are two people in the pic, so, for me its just a compostion thing. But, they are good pix.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom