Senior Portrait Pactice

Your second set of photos is significantly improved over the initial set.

What Glenn said - ditto!

For some ideas, have a look at kvphoto.com. Granted, some of his senior portraits look like glamour shots and as a dad myself, I would not want that, but he does have some good stuff.

Also, have a listen to Kirk Voclain's podcast (episode 28). Very interesting, IMHO.

http://www.studiolighting.net/lightsource-photography-podcast-e028-kirk-voclain/

Keep at it and show us more results!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mike,

Your second set of photos is significantly improved over the initial set. If you keep improving at this pace you'll soon be one of the more skilled photographers in the Cafe!

Nice work.

Glenn
Thanks Glen! I just hope to be half as good as you!:smile:

Thanks Glen! I just hope to be half as good as you!:smile:
Thank you!

Any progress that I made has been the result of being open to and seeking feedback from others. The Nikon Cafe has been a great place to learn.

In all seriousness, you are obviously interested in learning and seeking feedback--and that will accelerate your learning process tremendously. I think that is evidenced by this thread.

Glenn

Thank you!

Any progress that I made has been the result of being open to and seeking feedback from others. The Nikon Cafe has been a great place to learn.

In all seriousness, you are obviously interested in learning and seeking feedback--and that will accelerate your learning process tremendously. I think that is evidenced by this thread.

Glenn
Couldnt of said it better myself..:wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom