Senior Prom Night pics

Real Name
Tony Admana
This past Saturday my niece and her classmates asked me to take their photos and with their partners before they head up to Georgetown Visitation HS in DC for the event. Here are some of the shots taken that day. C & C welcome.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice captures. There's definitely some spots on your white backdrop that you might want to patch up or clone out with photoshop. Otherwise, very nice. :)

Real Name
Tony Admana
Lovely shots!
Marc,

Thank you.

Nice captures. There's definitely some spots on your white backdrop that you might want to patch up or clone out with photoshop. Otherwise, very nice. :)
Mike,
Thanks for the comment. But I did not have a backdrop to use that afternoon. I had 3 sets of strobes (Genesis 200) that I set up, 2 softbox aimed towards the wall as you can see below the corners, and another one (Octagon softbox) for my subject, and metered it all to whiten the surroundings and created a white background for my subjects.
But you're definitely right about the patch up and clone out. I should have clean up the spots before I posted it.

Here's how it looks at my sister's basement while I was trying to test my lights and figure out the distance between the subjects from the wall (12 ft)and from the camera (8 ft), as well as the space that I needed for framing my shots. Cheers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom