Senior Prom

Discussion in 'People' started by Tweetybrd, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Tweetybrd

Tweetybrd

Feb 8, 2007
    Arizona
    Here are a few of my daughter's senior prom. Two of her and one with her friends. I am new to this, so am looking for tips on how to get better. Thanks:smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. All 3 are excelent shots ! lighting is perfect.
    If you have a lense that can open up to a lower f stop it would blur the background out even more. Make the subjects "pop" just abit more.
    But these are wonderful. Pretty girls !
    Ahhh Prom season :~)

3. These are all great shots. I love her dress. Did you go shopping with her for it?

Sarah

4. Tweetybrd

Tweetybrd

Feb 8, 2007
    Arizona
    Thanks, Jim. I have a lot to learn. I have tried to blur the background and it usually works. I just totally forgot to do that in these. They are all hand held because I don't have a tripod yet, so I am lucky they are good at all. :wink:

Yes, Sarah we went shopping together. It took us a couple of weeks to find the "right" dress, but I think we did! :biggrin: Do you have any girls? I think I remember seeing all boys in your pics?

I have taken her senior pics as well, but they are not all photoshopped yet. I am still learning in that dept too. :wink:

5. No I don't have any girls. I have three boys. Maybe one day they will bring girls home but I hope not too soon!!!

Sarah

6. I'm not really feeling #1, but 2 & 3 are pretty darn good if you ask me!! For #3, I would just crop it tighter and resize it.

...and if you want a "nit picky" response, in 2 & 3 I would have moved the subjects to either side of the tree... In #3, it looks like the young lady in the middle has a tree growing out of her head...

7. Tweetybrd

Tweetybrd

Feb 8, 2007
    Arizona
    Thanks , Keith! That is what I am looking for. How to get it better next time! I know I have a lot to learn and there are so many people here to learn from.

LOL Sarah! It will be sooner then you think! Enjoy the time you have with them, it goes so fast :wink: