Senior skier

I will not post her age, but this young woman is the envy of the water ski tournament circuit. I hope I'm still walking at her age, yet she is still tearing it up on the water and making buoys with some pretty fine people half her age! She loved these photos BTW.

1. No fear.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

3. Around it easily

5. Strong on both sides!

McQ

Just your average, everyday moderator.
Real Name
Glenn
I'll bet she's happy with these shots! Nicely done!

Good technique, lots of experience, and the good fortune to have excellent physical health. Makes for an impressive sight!

I will not post her age, but this young woman is the envy of the water ski tournament circuit. I hope I'm still walking at her age, yet she is still tearing it up on the water and making buoys with some pretty fine people half her age! She loved these photos BTW.

1. No fear.
View attachment 1678891

2. View attachment 1678892

3. Around it easily
View attachment 1678893

View attachment 1678894

5. Strong on both sides!
View attachment 1678895
Nice set Mitch..Is that Liz?...Looks somewhat familiar, but then haven't seen her since 71.

While at Rollins you could take waterskiing as a PE course, Liz drove the boat. I ended up with Gigi Corbeil a Canadian Natl champ in the boat so slalom skiing it was. Any time I made an error, and I made many, Liz would cut the power on the boat and drag me all the way through the course pop me up again then cut power and drag me back through the course. Felt like she was trolling for gators on Lake Virginia.

Doesn't look like shes lost any of her edge.

Nice set Mitch..Is that Liz?...Looks somewhat familiar, but then haven't seen her since 71.

While at Rollins you could take waterskiing as a PE course, Liz drove the boat. I ended up with Gigi Corbeil a Canadian Natl champ in the boat so slalom skiing it was. Any time I made an error, and I made many, Liz would cut the power on the boat and drag me all the way through the course pop me up again then cut power and drag me back through the course. Felt like she was trolling for gators on Lake Virginia.

Doesn't look like shes lost any of her edge.
Yes, indeed, John. Great memory!

Yes, indeed, John. Great memory!
Still remember her hair flying when she would accelerate and cross the wake.
It was funny since prior to this I had only waterskied on the ocean in one of the coves outside Marblehead harbor in MA. Cold water, chop, lobster pots as buoys/gates, and a 16ft Boston whaler as tow boat. Quite a change to formal slalom on a warm glassy lake, behing the Correct Craft.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom