several landscapes.....

Pics taken up near Jasper.

46993367.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Just goofing around with adobe. LOL
46993390.gif

46993404.jpg

color converted to bw, needs more work
46993400.jpg

Real Name
Chris
Keith, great stuff - channel mixer's a blast, eh? (Is that indeed what you are doing?)

btw: We're in full monsoon now, there's a storm every night, but I'm fighting a cold and haven't gone chasing yet. I hope this crud leaves me soon, cause it's gonna wind down in a couple of weeks. I did, however, see (but not shoot0) a beautiful display of horizontal lightning last night over Chandler.

Thanks Chris and Scott. Chris, long time no speak. You got me all excited. LOL........look forward to seeing some awesome shots. Horizontal lightening, cant say I have even seen it. We dont get a whole heck of allot. 1 freak tornado a year, which doesnt do much, flooding, you know the boring stuff. LOL..........our lightening displays are pathetic, normally sheet lightening..........I see some of the panorama's of lightening storms and wow!!! Hope you get feeling better soon Chris!

Done deal Kevin, hold you too it :p Anytime!!! But you have to bring a birdie with you to tease me a little. LOL

Kevin Scott said:
Keith, I'll trade you a week of birdies for a week in Banff/Jasper! Deal? Beautiful shots!!!

Thanks Sandi and Hans............ Han's I like the 3rd pic as well b&w ........looks awfully dark posted though, printed beautifully!!
Have a great night

hans said:
Keith,these are great I like the B/w best

Thanks Mike, tough when websizing these d2x files as it compresses so much, but you do the best you can...........have a great week!

Latest threads

Top Bottom