Sexy Chicks

77375535.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Well....I think so , anyway. Quicky from early this A.M. Pretty poor light..but at least the chicks cooperated.

"cheese"

Don't know if I'll ever get all the osprey shots processed from this season. I have an addiction. LOL. Hope to find some time to process and post some pics. It's been crazy around here of late with the snowbirds flying down to nest here at my place. Think they are all gone 'til next winter? Heck..I still have thousands of MI4 shots still to process. Anyone want to help? :biggrin:

Thanks for looking.

Send me all the baby osprey shots you want and I'll edit them for you!! :biggrin: That's a terrific shot! You sure are getting the ol' "hairy eyeball" from the little ones!

That is a beautiful picture.
I finally saw the 2 babies at my corner. They are real young.
Hope I can catch a cute pic something like yours.

Hey, nice to see a shot from you Mike!! :biggrin:

An excellent one too. No doubt the best Osprey baby shot that I've seen. Was this from your boat? If so, I want a ride.

I was just thinking of you and the other nice folks that we shot with on the west coast MI4 swing, and wondering how everyone is doing. You obviously haven't slowed down any. I'm itching to get back down there with my now repaired 400. :rolleyes:

cool shot Mike.. looks like a great angle on this nest., wow!

I can't believe you are so far behind in your processing.. If I am more then 1 or 2 days behind, I can't sleep!!

o well, good luck with all that bud, hope to see you again next winter.

That is a beautiful picture.
I finally saw the 2 babies at my corner. They are real young.
Hope I can catch a cute pic something like yours.

Thanks Gale. I have one close nest that I've been unable to view the young (or adults ) when they are in the nest. The parents were quite the architects and built the nest like a bowl. It's about 6' deep and dug out in the center. The chicks sit there and are not visible. Too bad because that nest is easy to get to and yoiu can always position yoiurself in a good lighting situation.

Excellent shots Mike! I'm sure you can find plenty of takers here to help you process. I'd offer my service, but not sure I'm qualified enough to be of any help. :biggrin:

I think my crafty Ospreys have done about the same.
I can hardly see the babies yet. So far barely I saw 2. They are alot younger than yours. But I will keep trying.

I think my crafty Ospreys have done about the same.
I can hardly see the babies yet. So far barely I saw 2. They are alot younger than yours. But I will keep trying.

LOL .

There is a hierarchy based on laziness. We have the birds that build huge amazing nests. Then the "average Joe" nest, that's pretty large, but inferior to the "show off" birds. Then we have the lazy arse hillybilly birds that have these thin lowly nests that are just a foot deep or so. You can see everything that goes on in their nests...including the couch on the front porch and the bedroom activity. Put up some curtains , please. :eek: :wink:

Mike these are just more great images you have here. It is amazing to see our much ahead of our ospreys yours are. As I recall from last year they were only about 3 weeks ahead, but ours are still in the nest building phase. It will be some time before we see any chicks. Great job as always.

Latest threads

Top Bottom