Sexy Pepper

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Removed User 2, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    I must be honest with you, I have never found a pepper to be sexy.:confused:

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I'm excited about this contest and I have a few ideas I'm thinking about...but I'm w/you...Peppers aren't sexy (for me they can be deadly...I'm extremely allergic!!!). So I'll make sure to photograph, but not consume them...:eek:

4. The only photographer that come to mink that took a lot of pictures of bell pepper is Edward Weston he has some very nice pictures. In the groceries in my town, don't carry funny shapes of peppers, they are all standard in shape and taste.

5. GIlles,

I once asked Dirk Vermeirre in the DPR forum if he thought Photography was art. His answer was delightful. It was basically this "I think it is, because with one same subject or object, 1000 photographers will shoot it differently and you will end up with 1000 different versions".

The real subject is your eye. The Pepper is only a punching bag on which you can express your vision :wink:

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dirk V has quiite a vision.
    I loved his swan collection.