1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Shaanta Inc.

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by hellogan, Aug 13, 2008.

1. hellogan

hellogan

Nov 26, 2007
    Chicago
    hello everyone! i've been away from the cafe for a while now and i just wanted to share some photos i've created recently for a local spa.
    please let me know what you think.
    thanks for looking.

2759218394_4d86e00ac5_b.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2759231444_b814b35456_b.jpg

2759866236_c5ff02f21d_b.jpg

2. In Holland we have a saying : "The best sailors are found ashore",so i hope you forgive me my perhaps negative reaction.Please understand its not my intention to burn you down.
    The first picture took me a few seconds to figure out what i was looking at.
    A chair with bath /beauty things.
    There is to much to see in it..The 1/4 box on the right and 1/4 carpet should not be visable.Same goes for the 'eco' jars.(they dont fit in),and the newspaper stand? behind the brushes.
    I would have taken the brushes out of there plasticbag.
    The emty basket might have some colorfull soap bars in it.The card folded close.
    Perhaps a burning candle in the pot on the floor and wall to ad more atmosphere.

Second picture is to dark and seems to hang to the left.I would take the fax ??? out.It doenst fit in the picture.

Third picture needs warmer light.Now instead of ment to look romantic,it could be explained as sinister.

Please understand that my own work far from perfect,but what i mention is what i see,and when in your shoes i would have done different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.