Shadow Stripes

Glenn, it's a masterpiece...
Thanks Klaus
Are we artists because we see differently, or do we see differently because we are artists?
Great eye, most would walk by never seeing.
Thanks for reminding us that art is everywhere. We just have to be open to letting it in.
Gary
Thanks Gary...I appreciate it. Most of the people walking by were more concerned with getting to the restroom!
Just a wild thought.
I wonder what the structure and shadows would look like in monochrome, with everything organic in color, or maybe just the view out the windows in color. It would be like a road to oz. I rarely like selective color, but it occasionally works. Love to play.
Gary
I like the idea...I'll have to give that a try the next time I am at my computer with Photoshop.
Awesome shot Glenn.
Thanks Louis...I appreciate it

Glenn

Makes me feel like I'm on a speeding train going into a desert tunnel. Something Disney would try to replicate! I wouldn't change a thing.

This is just awesome. Not only the lines, but also the way you framed the cactus on the left. Well done!
Thanks Dave...I figured since I was in Saguaro National Park that I should frame the cactus!
There is so much to this picture. Really great. I especially like the framing of the desert scene on the left. A picture in a picture! Worth waiting for everyone to clear out!
Thank you, Miriam
This is such an interesting photo. I spent a long time looking at it. There is so much to see yet it all works well together.
Thanks Terri...much appreciated
Makes me feel like I'm on a speeding train going into a desert tunnel. Something Disney would try to replicate! I wouldn't change a thing.
Thanks for commenting, Gorgio

Glenn

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom