Shadow

I am cat sitting for my neighbor so I decided to try out my 105VR on the kitties. I kind of liked this shot with the shadow because it helps the cat to stand out against the white wall. I know getting a shadow with a flash is a no -no, but I liked it in this case. This is the first time ever taking a picture of a cat.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
great captures and nice Cat
Thank you Lowolf. He is a nice looking cat, but he makes as if he wants you to pet him and he rubs up against you, then suddenly turns around and bites. So I generally steer clear of him.

OOOOOOooo. Cute cat, and lens envy. LOL!
Thank you. BUY THE LENS!!!! You won't regret it.

Pretty looking cat and I see nothing wrong with the shadow.
Lou
Thanks Lou. I guess the shadow stays.

Well, you know rules were made to be broken! In this case, it worked! Pretty kitty too! Oh about the issue of hime biting, that's just a cat nip! :biggrin:
Oh, and I have to be the one to break it. "Cat nip".....a pretty sore one at that. He is really friendly but I just never know when he is going to sink his teeth into me. He is really missing his owners and wants affection but I just don't want to get bitten so I feel bad when I keep dodging away from him. I know they have a big oven mit somewhere because I am not the only one he has bitten but I can't find it anywhere.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom