Shadows waiting for the bus.

R

Removed User 2

2 Shadows waiting for the bus.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Never have understood why but I just love these type of images. Dark, moody and beyond my ability to see and execute. You succeeded on both counts imho.

Ned,

Another wonderful photo. I keep forgetting how effective the use of low shutter speeds and underexposure can be in making emotive photos. I have experiment with these techniques more. Thanks for the inspiration.

R

Removed User 2

Never have understood why but I just love these type of images. Dark, moody and beyond my ability to see and execute. You succeeded on both counts imho.
All it takes is a bit of willingness and enough of luck... Thanks!

Ned,

Another wonderful photo. I keep forgetting how effective the use of low shutter speeds and underexposure can be in making emotive photos. I have experiment with these techniques more. Thanks for the inspiration.
Yep! Show some of yours!

I love the non-exactness of that!
By non-exactness you mean that everything is moving except the subject that is still? I find this picture weird, at first, because it has unnatural movement.

I really like the way this came out.
Thanks Dave!

Ah that is very nice. Just what I needed this afternoon.

Some bus stop goodness!
You're right, Ed! I like bus stops! LOL!
I'll start a Metro series soon... I've got the plan and images already in my head.

Excellent
Thanks Stephen!

Exceptional photography Ned............ just exceptional! :eek:
G
Thanks Graeme!

Quite simply an astounding photograph. Keeps getting better and better.
Thanks Ray! I'm not sure I'm getting better and better though... But the enthusiasm is alive.

yeah Ned. This one is truly astounding.

I think I got some of it figured out (like the reflections on the road due to rain or snow)... but the way the foreground looks sharp whereas the background moves... just wow.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom