Shamless Brag: POTD

Way to go Trish!! I told you that you had an excellent eye for the shot. :wink:

DavidM said:
Congratulations Trish!

Nice shot you have there, and easy to see why it was selected.

Thanks for posting!

Thank you David!

Re: Great job Trish, congrats!

Steve S said:
Beautiful pic!

Thanks Steve. I try to capture the moment as I see and feel it...and this one I feel I did.

Flew said:
Way to go Trish!! I told you that you had an excellent eye for the shot. :wink:

Hi Frank,
Thank you! It makes me so happy to have been able to capture this scene as I saw it. Truly amazing to observe these creatures perched in trees, in sturdy nests built without hands, surviving the elements and thriving. As a mother of 3 and grandma of 1 it certainly helps one to understand that the most basic of needs can be met without all the paraphernalia we humans require for our babies. If we humans would just follow our instincts to nurture our world would be a much less stressful place to parent.

Kevin Scott said:
Congrats, Trish!! :) I really like your shooting style. You bring such a fresh perspective to your shots. Well done!

Hi Kevin ,
Thank you! I am going to be on vacation for a few weeks; maybe when I get back we can all get together for a shoot....

Congrats for a well-deserved win, Trish! This is a very pleasing and balanced image, well seen. Kudos! Did you get a cash prize to help fund that 28-70 you are lusting after? :lol:

Latest threads

Top Bottom