1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Share your best PC Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by Randy, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    I don't know about you guys but most of my wallpaper comes from the great shooters on this site so I thought maybe we could start a new thread sharing our best stuff with each orther.

Here's a 1280 one to get things started

http://randyr.smugmug.com/photos/354268814_i963p-O.jpg

[​IMG]

2. I know its my avatar, on my office computer, and still tripping on this great lens everytime I look at it. By the way this 300f/2.8 AFS-2 belongst to Kristin and took my pic:Love:

[ GreatFalls_9_of_11_1.

3. Most of the wallpapers I have are more of a personal nature, such as family members, which wouldn't hold any particular interest for others. Here are a couple that are more of a general nature...

Taken a couple of days after getting out of the hospital from a couple of near-fatal medical episodes...

354360526_JeMLb-O.

Taken just because I love P-51's...

354360745_kWrWA-O.

4. menbrial

menbrial

Apr 30, 2006
    colorado
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.